Pimple is a skin condition common among teenagers and young adult which is due to clogging of the hair follicle beneath the skin with oil and dead cells.
This lead to a circular small bump on the face especially, it can also be found on the back, neck, shoulder, groin etc.
How to prevent pimples (acne)
Although pimples is a normal phenomenon especially in puberty stage, however to reduce the spread and curtail the skin condition. Do the following:
1. Avoid greasy or oily foods
2. Stay away from snacks and junks
3. Don’t poke a grown pimple
4. Practice good healthy hygiene
5. Stay away from heavy make-up and facial paintings that can clog your skin
6. Wear light dresses in summer to enable your skin get fresh air
7. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
8. Take balance diet daily
9. Exercise regularly
10. Steam and exfoliate your skin from time to time.
11. Change your pillowcases and bedsheets regularly
13. Stay away from creams that will predispose your skin to anomaly
By heeding to the aforelisted healthy routine, you are sure to reduce the incidence of pimples to the barest minimum.
No part of this article may be edited,copied without the permission of the author.