5 reasons you should eat Mangoes more than any other fruits in 2020
Now before you ignore them and spend your money on something else, here are 5 reasons why your money will be better spent on a mango.
1. Helps Prevents Cancer: Mangoes are packed with antioxidant compounds which have been found to protect against cancer. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes. They prevent cancer cells from multiplying or developing.
2. Lowers Cholesterol: The high levels of soluble fiber, pectin and vitamin C help to lower blood levels of cholesterol, specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (the bad kind).
3. High iron content: Mango is rich in iron, hence it is a great natural solution for people suffering from anemia. Menopausal and pregnant women can indulge in mangoes as this will increase their iron levels and calcium at the same time.
4. Fertility booster: Mangoes are excellent for women looking to get pregnant as they provide folic acid, which is necessary for fertility.
5. Eye Health: Mangoes contain vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
6. Helps in Diabetes: Mango fruit have a relatively low glycemic index (41-60) so moderate ingested amounts of the fruit will not spike your sugar levels.
7. Natural sex enhancer: Mangos are a great source of vitamin E. Vitamin E has been show to increase your sex drive and stamina.
8. Improves Digestion: Mangoes are one of the many fruits which contain enzymes needed for breaking down protein. The fiber in mangoes also helps digestion and elimination.
9. Alkalizes the Whole Body: The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the body’s pH levels via its alkalizing effect.
the added effect of making your hair glow.
Like,Comment and share…
No part of this article may be edited,copied without the permission of the author