Complementary foods; educating the communities on the nutritional ‘rose gardens’ right in their neighbourhoods
– Mixing breast milk with water reduces breast milk quality and it affects baby’s growth.
– It is cheaper and saves money for the family.
– Breastfeeding should be frequently on demand, both day and night at least 8-12 times/day.
– Breast milk provides all the food and water needed for proper growth and development in the first 6 month of life.
– Breast milk can be expressed and feed with cup and spoon if mother is away.
#malnutrition #breastfeeding #30daysCampaign
No part of this article may be edited,copied without the permission of the author